Not Good with any other coupons or offers
1. Effective date of this agreement begins when AAA Heating Air and Plumbing receives the signed customer acceptance with payment. Work will be performed on the equipment listed above. Any additional service work will be authorized by the customer and performed by AAA Heating Air and Plumbing at its regular rates and as it states in the agreement if any discount applies to parts and/or labor. The term of the agreement is for one (1) year
2. Charges for the service agreement will be invoiced and automatically withdrawn each month on the 15th, via credit card information you provided to us. If payment has not been processed or received by the 15th day, or after the grace period depending upon reasoning as to why payment wasn't made on the 15th, the customer will be charged a late payment fee (service charge). AAA Heating Air and Plumbing & Inland NW Electric reserves the right to withhold service.
3. Either party may cancel this agreement with 30 days written notice. If customer initiates the cancellation, then the customer is responsible to pay off 50% of remaining contract amount.
4. Upon initial visit by technician, system will be inspected for compliance with company criteria. Items determined necessary to bring systems up to standards to meet criteria will be the responsibility and expense of the customer and agreement will not be applicable until criteria are met. This agreement is only good for the address that the work will be done at, and is not transferable to any other address.
In the event that the equipment under the agreement is no longer economically repairable, we will provide the customer with a quote to replace. Until replacement takes place, no further service work will be performed under the agreement. Customer is to keep equipment accessible and free from any obstruction that deter proper servicing of equipment.
Area around equipment, including crawl space, must be dry. Any attic units must have adequate flooring to service unit, no exceptions will be made Obligation to furnish replacement parts is subject to availability of parts from normal sources of supply. If parts are unavailable or obsolete, contract coverage on these items is voided.
5. Agreement does not cover parts or labor when failure is result of the following:
-Unnecessary or nuisance calls will be charged and paid by customer at
prevailing costs. Examples of such are thermostats are set too low or in the off position, emergency switches or disconnects are turned off, clogged air filters. circuit breakers tripping and blown fuses due to power outages, etc.
-AAA Heating Air & Plumbing & Inland NW Electric will not be held
responsible for any changes, additions or deletions to existing equipment that may be dictated by local codes, government authority insurance claims, or any other third party un less authorized and paid for by customer.
-This agreement does not cover loss or damage resulting from fire, water, acts of mother nature, theft, riot, misuse or abuse, or any other circumstance beyond the company's control.
-Variable speed replacement parts are not covered by this agreement, but will be discounted by 10% when replacement is necessary